Chemistry Web Links
Please submit suggestions to the editor and web master.
Milwaukee Area SAACS (Web sites for the local Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society).
- UW-Milwaukee SAACS.
Chemistry.org - The web site for the American Chemical Society.
About.Com - A web site with lots of links to many other sites.
- An intuitive WWW resource guide for chemists and
researchers involved in organic, biochemical, computational, medicinal
and/or other chemistry research.
ACS Membership Information
- To provide ACS members with a single place where they can find information about ACS membership and its benefits, the Council Committee on membership Affairs (MAC) has established a web site at http://membership.acs.org/M/MAC/.
Chemical & Engineering News Online
- The full electronic edition of Chemical and Engineering News is now free to all ACS members, as an entirely new benefit of membership. It has been available since March 27, 2000. Just log into the ACS site at http://pubs.acs.org/cen and enter your membership number.
ACS Examinations Institute
- The ACS Examinations Institute is located at the UW-Milwaukee Chemistry Department: http://www.uwm.edu/Dept/chemexams
Chemical Synthesis Database
- This website is a freely accessible database of substances with
synthesis references and physical properties.
There are currently more than 40,000 compounds and more than 45,000
synthesis references in the database.
Younger Chemists Committee Southeastern Wisconsin
- Lists events organized by the Southeastern Wisconsin YCC.